A passive right hand circularly polarized antenna for the 1616 to 1626.5 MHz frequency band, specifically designed to maximize the performance of Iridium™ data communication.
The antenna features a high performance dual feed patch element that provides great axial ratio (3dB max) over the entire Iridium™ frequency band, thus signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
Designed as an outdoor antenna, it is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure and comes with a TNC female connector, allowing for the Iridium™ modem to be mounted out of the elements and provide the best Iridium™ signal coverage.
- Custom high gain, 4.25 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, 3 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weatherproof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Supports surface, bracket, or mast mount